Meeting – Tuesday 22 January 2013
Jo ran a well organised and upbeat meeting to kick things off for the new year.
- President – Jo shared encouraging ideas to the club about goal setting.
- Toastmaster – Jo wore two hats as president and TM and was flawless with her facilitation skills.
- Sergeant at arms – John’s freshly brewed coffee was perfect!
- Timer – Glenn – expert time device skills.
- Grammarian – Cassia noted some excellent uses of the English language. Word of the day ‘Despicable’
- TT Master – Nadene delved into her innovative bag of tricks to test our table topic participants.
- TT Evaluators – Ben & Troy relayed some great feedback to help our impromptu speakers.
- Table topic participants – Steve T ,Warwick, Marieke , Cassia, John
- Speaker 1 – Clinton – “When men were men” – an informative and inspiring motivator from a master
- Speaker 2 – Brenda – delivered a useful refresher to the club on roles and responsibilities
- Speaker 3 – Jeremy- “1 tenth of a second” – we were broadcast live from pool side to witness one of Jeremy’s exhilirating swimming races.
- Evaluators – Marieke and Steve D provided useful evaluations for our second and third speakers. All club members were encouraged to evaluate Clinton’s speech and email him.
- General Evaluators – Tony M (first half) and Warwick (second half) provided thorough reports of the day’s meeting
- Apologies – Marlene, Ruth, Mohammed, David
See you at the next meeting for more FUN! Rhonda will be our Toastmaster.