Meeting – Tuesday 5 February 2013
“Learning to stop sweating the small stuff also involves deciding what
things to engage in and what things to ignore.
From a certain perspective, life can be prescribed as a series of
mistakes one right another with a little space in between”
- President – Jo was the consumate professional
- Toastmaster – fun infused meeting hosted by none other than Rhonda – well done!
- Sergeant at arms – John the unflappable
- Timer – Ruth was sharp on deck and didn’t skip a beat
- Grammarian – Cassia reported on the grammatical gold. Her word of the day ‘Zealous’ was used with zeal.
- TT Master – Mohammed invited unsuspecting members to the floor for a test of impromptu speaking
- TT Evaluators – Steve D & Glenn L teamed up to give our speakers feedback for learning
- Speaker 1 – “Hairstyle of the gods” – new appreciation for the classic mullet – thank you Troy!
- Speaker 2 – David demystified the boy racer – hilarious!
- Evaluators – Ben and Glenn F provided useful evaluations for the benefit of our speakers and the club
- General Evaluators – Tony M (first half) and Clinton (second half) – comments on the meeting from their perspective
- Apologies – Jeremy, Warwick
This was Rhonda’s last meeting with our club – all the very best Rhonda. Stay in touch!