Central Park Toastmasters provides a warm and supportive atmosphere for members to overcome their fear of public speaking. Do you need help developing your skills? Come along for a ‘no-obligation visit’ and find out for yourself how you can benefit from Toastmasters.
- Membership Resource Kit
- Competent Communications and Leadership manuals
- Free subscription to the monthly Toastmaster magazine
- Fortnightly breakfast meetings
- Continental breakfast, coffee and tea provided
- Mentoring support
- Opportunities to advance to competition level
- Access to special club events and resources
All this great value and much more for a fraction of what most conferences and short courses charge in Auckland today.
- Six months – $160
- Full year – $300
The information on this website is for the sole use of Toastmasters’ members for Toastmasters business only. It is not to be used for solicitation and distribution of non-Toastmasters material or information. The name ‘Toastmasters’, ‘Toastmasters International’ and the Toastmasters International trademarks are protected in all countries where Toastmasters Clubs exist.